HydraFacial is THE hot celebrity-favourite facial from the USA to get star quality skin.
This seriously special facial leaves skin super hydrated, plumped and glowing. HydraFacial is performed using a vacuum based exfoliation tip that is loaded with a cocktail of serums, including antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and combat skin issues. This procedure combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection all in one.
It’s like no other facial that you’ve ever experienced! HydraFacial is designed to provide instantly visible results after every treatment, alongside improvement in the health of your skin, giving you a complexion that you’ll love.
Suitable for men and women of any age, skin colour, or type (oily or dry/sensitive) – this celebrity facial, enjoyed by Pasha Kovalev (from strictly come dancing) Paris Hilton, and footballers wife Alex Gerrard is an affordable treatment that anyone can have to improve the health and look of their skin.
What is it?
The unique HydraFacial philosophy of Skin Health For Life is about not just improving the appearance of the skin, but truly restoring youthful, healthy skin. It uses advanced, patented vortex technology to deliver botanical ingredients with the most desirable nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, copper zinc and magnesium peptides.
It is also packed full of the most powerful antioxidants which work to counteract the damage of free radicals – caused by pollution, sun and stress – which damage the skin and cause it to look older than it is.
How does it work?
The full treatment consists of a six stage process which helps to detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells, extract any debris and provide long lasting hydration and essential nutrient support that protects and rebuilds collagen levels. It can be tailored to specific skin concerns, making it suitable for every skin type.
- Detox: Lymphatic drainage works to regulate the body naturally to improve circulation, detoxification and tone, resulting in firmer skin.
- Cleansing and exfoliation: Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy, new skin whilst botanical cleansers and glucosamine are delivered deeply into the skin.
- Brightening agent: This gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from pores ready for extraction whilst brightening the appearance of the skin without irritation.
- Extraction: Painless, automated extractions draw out impurities using honey extract.
- Hydration: HydraFacial Vortex-Fusion technology delivers a cocktail of the most advanced antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to replenish the skin and promote optimum skin health.
- Rejuvenation: Red and infrared LED light is used to reduce redness and stimulate collagen, repairing the skin, whilst blue LED light targets the bacteria causing acne.
What are free radicals?
Every day we are exposed to the elements – stress, pollution, toxins and, most importantly, sunlight. These are known as free radicals, and they are the root cause of skin damage and ageing. Free radicals destroy the chemical makeup of our skin cells, preventing them from functioning properly, causing our skin to deteriorate.
How can antioxidants help?
The most natural defense against free radical damage is antioxidants – they neutralise free radicals and restore and protect skin from damage.
Antioxidants can be found in plant extracts such as green tea, arnica flower and horse chestnut seed. Antioxidants are vital in the pursuit for healthy skin.
This is why the HydraFacial is so important – not only does it remove surface damage such as dead skin cells and impurities, but it also replenishes the skin with powerful antioxidants which are delivered through Vortex-Fusion® technology, the most advanced application of nutrients to the skin.
Skin health for Life (60 mins) – £125 Course of 12 – Buy 10 for £1250 (Get 2 free + 1 serum)
Anti-ageing Facial (75 mins) – £165 Course of 6 – Buy 5 for £825 (Get 1 free + 1 serum)
Pigmentation Facial (75 mins) – £165 Course of 6 – Buy 5 for £825 (Get 1 free + 1 serum)
Acne Facial (75 mins) – £165 Course of 6 – Buy 5 for £825 (Get 1 free + 1 serum)
Skin rejuvenation (75 mins) – £165 Course of 6 – Buy 5 for £825 (Get 1 free + 1 serum)
Back Facial (60 mins) – From £165
Decolletage (60 mins) – £110