Your safety and well-being
Your safety is our priority. We have put new systems and processes in place to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable visit, and our team are protected.
- Please book appointments in advance and follow all guidance given by our team.
- You will be required to submit a health questionnaire prior to your appointment.
- Appointments have been extended to give our team time between clients to clean and sterilise their work area/equipment and to prepare to greet you at the agreed time.
- For social distancing, we are restricting the number of people within the salon at any one time. Appointments are timed specifically to minimise overcrowding ensuring a safe environment for you and our team.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment. Do not bring or invite friends, family or children into the salon.
- Disinfectant stations have been located around the salon and in each room.
Arriving for your appointment
- To avoid overcrowding we request you to arrive on time. There will be no waiting facilities within the salon, we will need to wait outside until you are called. We appreciate your understanding.
- You will be required to wear a face mask during your time with us. If you come without one we will provide you with a mask to wear during your service.
- We will check your temperature.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- For safety reasons we’re not offering a cloakroom service unless there is an emergency.
- If possible, please do not wear jackets or carry more than one bag, as you will need to keep your belongings to a minimum and with you throughout your visit.
- We will be using disposables where possible but have been conscious about the environment so have opted for biodegradable towel & couch covers.
- We’re sorry, we are unable to serve refreshments or provide magazines. ☹
- We will still endeavour to make your appointment as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
- Card payment is preferred to maintain safety levels
- There is no charge for appointments cancelled or rescheduled with more than 24 hours’ notice.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged 50%.
- No show appointments will be charged at 100% of the booked service cost.
- All discounts, offers and treatpoints are currently suspended.
No Judgement Policy
Finally, we have implanted a “No Judgement Policy” We will not judge you if you have shaved your legs, taken off half your eyebrow or tried any other experiments. We are just very excited to see all our clients and get you back on track.